Red River NM Lodging at Mountain Shadows Lodge
Mountain Shadows has guest rooms for two with queen bed, sitting area, cable TV and a full bath. Rooms with kitchenettes are also available which sleep four or six. Each authentic lodge-style room has beautiful tongue and groove knotty pine walls, is beautifully decorated in an “Old West” theme, and named after an historic figure of the Old West. All guest rooms have hand crafted shelves, coat racks, mirror frames, end tables, and other appointments. Owners Larry and Terry Patterson operate the Lodge themselves. The satisfaction, comfort and enjoyment of their guests is their number one priority.
Mountain Shadows Lodge takes you back in time to a friendlier and warmer era. Each room boasts of tongue and groove knotty pine walls and is named and decorated after a legend of “The Old West”. There is a brief history in each room about the person for which it is named. Mountain Shadows is a two-story lodge with a deck that runs in front of all the rooms. You may sit on the deck and take in all of the surrounding beauty and watch the deer, bobcats, bears and hummingbirds as they make their way to the flowerbeds, feeders and the river. The Red River is just about 25 yards from the lodge. You can fish off of the bridge that crosses the river or go up about a block and be back in the Carson National Forest and fish in the stream.
Serenity, beauty, and fun are yours in Red River In the summer the flower beds around the lodge bloom with native wildflowers, and the air is full of birds of all descriptions. The hummingbird feeders are always busy! Whether you are interested in mountain recreation, or relaxing and enjoying the wildlife, enjoy a perfect vacation at the Mountain Shadows Lodge.
- Free WIFI
- Fully equipped kitchens
- Color/cable TV in every room
- Outdoor barbecue area
- Beautiful view
- Complimentary in-room coffee
- Individualized rooms
- Deck upstairs & downstairs
- ½ block from Laundromat
- 1 block from horse stables
- 1 block from goose lake rd.
- Annie Oakley – Lodging for 2
- Belle Starr – One room kitchen lodging for 4
- Billy The Kid – Two room two bath and kitchen lodging for 6
- Butch Cassidy – Two room two bath and kitchen lodging for 6
- Calalmity Jane – Lodging for 2
- Doc Holiday – One room kitchen lodging for 4
- Jesse James – Two room two bath and kitchen lodging for 6
- Poncho Villa – One room kitchen lodging for 4
- Quanah Parker – One room kitchen lodging for 2
- Sundance Kid – Two room two bath and kitchen lodging for 6